Saturday, December 18, 2010

You can't be serious. This has to be a joke.


I must be out of touch with the food world. Apparently overnight everyone started eating Grape Jelly Meatballs. I'm not making this up. I can't! I wouldn't!

It reminds of those "Grosser than Gross" jokes we'd come with as kids. It'd go something like this:
"What's grosser than gross?
Finding a cockroach in your Big Mac

What's grosser than that?
Finding half a cockroach in your Big Mac
"

Funny stuff, I know. Ok, let me try one.
"What's grosser than gross?
- Putting grape jelly all over some meatballs
What's grosser than that?
- EATING IT!!!!"

Yep. Still funny. I win.


1 comment:

  1. The grape jelly sweetens and coagulates the sauce instead of using brown sugar. It's often called a mahogany sauce and mostly used in lil' smokey recipes. If you're going to have a blog about food you should know how to cook.

    ReplyDelete